Thursday, July 2, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme Meal Planning

This week I got out my 21 Day Fix Extreme and started meal planning! I am going to stick with the Countdown to Competition because me & the hubby are headed to Vegas for a vaca at the end of this month and I know it will bring me results. I am calling it the Countdown to Vacation (no competition for this girl)!!






Having done a round of the 21 Day Fix, I kinda knew what I was getting myself into. First, you need to calculate how many of each color container you get each day. With the Countdown to Vacation, this is a little different. Countdown days are low carb/high protein days. The first two days of the meal plan are Countdown days, followed by a day of Extreme. You repeat that pattern for 21 days. Easy peasy, right??

I found this meal planner at Fancy House Road. It was a life saver!! You just put in your personal container goals where it says TOTAL, then start your meal planning making sure you hit each goal. This is the easiest way I have found to keep track of my containers as I meal plan. Then, you can just print it off & keep it in the kitchen. You can do your meal prep based off of it or just know what you are eating every day! I also save it to my phone & iPad so I have it with me at all times! If I get stuck out & about without food, I know exactly what containers I had planned to eat at that meal and I can plan around that. 



If you are planning on following the 21 Day Fix or the 21 Day Fix Extreme, I highly suggest checking out that website and downloading this file. It makes it so much easier to be prepared and make healthy choices, instead of staring at a fridge full of food not knowing what to eat!

If you are interested in receiving my 21 Day Fix Extreme Countdown to "Vacation" meal plans, leave a comment with your email address and I will send them to you!

Next week I will go over the 21 Day Fix Extreme workout plan! This program is kicking my bootay!!

(**Interested in learning more about the 21 Day Fix Extreme? Visit my website: https://www.teambeachbody.com/beachbody-challenge?referringRepId=706557 **)

1 comment:

  1. Great tips. I'm going to download this right away. Maybe after my next 21 day fix cycle I'll try the 21 day extreme.

    ReplyDelete